After having a tummy tuck in Orlando, it is critical that you take care of yourself and your body, which is why before finding a center for plastic surgery near me, it is imperative that you understand how to take care of yourself, so you heal properly. The team of professionals at ReinventMe in Mount Dora can help you understand everything you need to know to make sure you have a speedy and healthy recovery.
What to Expect After Having a Tummy Tuck in Orlando
If you’re looking for a center for plastic surgery near me, there are some things you need to know before booking your appointment. It is imperative that patients understand how long healing will take, what kind of discomfort or pain they’ll experience, and how they can prepare their bodies and minds physically and emotionally. There are things you should stock up on, precautions you should take, and other things that you should make sure are done before having your surgery.
Some things that you should make sure you have a plan for are:
- Food: Cooking will most likely be out of the question since it will be difficult to do during recovery. This means you should make sure you have single-serving snacks on hand before you go under the knife. Some things you may want to consider buying are fruit, protein bars, and even pre-made meals that can be warmed up.
- Pets: If you have pets that need to be walked and fed, you should ask someone to come over and help out with them. If you have anyone who could take them off your hands for a few days, that may even be a better option since they have a tendency to jump up and climb up to sit with you.
- Tasks: A lot of people don’t think about things like moving items from high shelves or taking them out of storage until it’s too late, but doing these things beforehand could save you a lot of discomfort after surgery. If you have containers that are difficult to open or doors and windows that stick, you may want to think about cracking them open ahead of time, so you don’t have to worry about it later.
There are also some products that you should be sure to have before your surgery because they will make your life so much easier!
- A cane to help you stand and sit
- Toilet booster seat or stool to take the strain off of your abdomen
- A water bottle
- Slip-resistant socks
- Cleansing wipes
- Dry shampoo
- Wearable ice packs
- Slide on shoes
- Clothing that is easy to change in and out of
The most important thing to have on hand after surgery and during recovery is your surgeon’s phone number. If you have any issues or concerns during recovery, you should call your doctor. Becoming stressed out during recovery can inhibit the process from making sure that if there is anything worrying you you speak with the physician.
Contact Us For Plastic Surgery Near Me
ReinventMe in Mount Dora is a leading plastic surgeon and IV Therapy lounge in the area. We specialize in making our patients feel beautiful, and making sure they are delighted with the results from their tummy tuck in Orlando. Call or visit us today to find out how we can help you reach your goal!