Who says only women can get plastic surgery? We are in 2019. It is just as acceptable for men to get cosmetic surgery to enhance their appearance, just as it is for women. The professionals at Reinvent Me Plastics & Aesthetics are here to tell the most popular procedures that men are getting in Orlando. We have all the information when it comes to plastic surgery for men. You can trust our top plastic surgeons in Orlando.
Men Can Get It Too
Men have many of the same concerns as women when it comes to fighting the signs of aging and looking more fit, though men are concerned with ensuring they do not look over-treated and are typically hesitant to pursue extensive, invasive procedures. We are here to say it is okay! There is nothing to be insecure about. We will make the process easier than ever. There is a reason why we are the top plastic surgeons in Orlando.
The Most Popular Plastic Surgery For Men
Here are the most popular male plastic surgery treatments offered at Reinvent Me Plastics & Aesthetics.
- Men also experience facial sagging, hollowing, and other signs of facial aging and want to reclaim a more youthful appearance through surgery. Facelifts usually include the removal of excess fat and loose skin, paired with tightening of the underlying muscle to create a smoother, tissue. In some cases, a facelift will be paired with fat grafting, a procedure that involves taking fat from an area of the body and injecting it to provide volume and fullness. For some patients, a short scar facelift technique can be used to conceal the incision line. This is especially popular for men as they tend to have shorter hair that does not hide scars very well.
- While many women seek cosmetic surgery to enhance the size of their breasts, our male patients come to us seeking to do the opposite. Often, men develop excess breast tissue that cannot be removed through diet and exercise alone but can be reduced through gynecomastia surgery. The causes of this appearance of breasts on men include excess body fat, medications, and hormonal disorders. Gynecomastia surgery is performed by using ultrasound-assisted liposuction to liquefy and extract the extra fatty tissue. The procedure takes about an hour to complete on an outpatient basis, and men are left with a flat, masculine-looking chest they can feel confident about.
- Botox® is hands down the most popular non-surgical cosmetic treatment in the world, and it’s subtle, rejuvenating results make it clear why it remains number one. In our Nashville practice, we have seen an uptick of men deciding to enjoy the benefits of this injectable. Through Botox® injections, men can enjoy the temporary removal of crow’s feet, dynamic lines, and facial wrinkles without looking overdone or frozen. Best of all, the lack of recovery time makes this treatment quick and discrete.
- Difficult-to-lose areas of fat are common as we age. Men often experience stubborn fat around their abdomens, chest, or their love handles. If you have dieted and exercised without achieving desired results, liposuction can be a useful alternative. Liposuction, which is the removal of stubborn fat deposits, is performed with the use of a hollow, thin tube called a cannula. This cannula is assisted by a powerful vacuum that extracts fat from problem areas.
- It’s important to note that even though incisions are small, and the cannula is thin, liposuction is still invasive surgery. It can be performed under general anesthesia, local anesthesia, or with IV sedation to ensure your comfort. Those who have liposuction can expect bruising, swelling at the treatment site, but will feel more sculpted in the areas where fat was removed. These results are further refined as swelling subsides. While the effects of liposuction are typically long-lasting, patients are always cautioned to adopt healthy habits, if necessary, to avoid the expansion of existing fat cells.
Contact Us Today
We are professionals who have all the knowledge about plastic surgery for men, even gynecomastia. You can trust Reinvent Me Plastics & Aesthetics. Our clients come to us for different reasons, but everyone comes to us with the same goal: to uncover the best versions of themselves. We have the tools to help you. There’s a reason why we are the best experts in plastic surgery near me. Call us today for more information on either of our four locations. We are rated as one of the top plastic surgeons in Orlando.