Are you tired of shaving? Does waxing just make your skin crawl? We are not even going to mention plucking. When it comes to hair removal, there are so many options, but all just seem so annoying. Although using skin burning creams to do the trick sounds tempting, maybe it’s time to take a pass. At Reinvent Me Plastics & Aesthetics, we offer laser hair removal Orlando. This is surely a procedure to never make you worry about hair again. We are the top plastic surgeons in Orlando.
Things to Know About Laser Hair Removal
- It’s not really that expensive.
- Back when laser hair removal was first starting out, the treatment was extremely expensive. Fortunately for us, this is no longer the case. Now that laser hair removal is more common, the price tag is much more affordable.
- It’s only half as painful as waxing.
- If you’ve ever had any waxing done besides your eyebrows, you know that it’s often a painful experience that you pay money to have someone do for you. No matter how good your waxer is, it just hurts. While getting laser hair removal isn’t necessarily enjoyable, it is way less painful than waxing. It only hurts about 50% as much! The machine used for laser hair removal is, true to its name, a laser that uses wavelength of light to detect and zap hair follicles. The procedure feels like tiny pin pricks on your skin, and if you’re super sensitive you can even ask your technician to turn the strength down on the machine.
- It only takes about 10 minutes.
- Laser hair treatments are a get-in-get-out kind of appointment. You will need to go in regularly, every four to six weeks, to continue seeing permanent results. But since the laser is killing off about 10% of the hair follicles each appointment, you will eventually only need to go in for touch up appointments.
- It is easier to find a laser treatment center than you think.
- Centers offering laser treatments are way more common. Doing a quick Google search will most likely bring up several treatment centers in your city that are nearby. Just do your research and make sure the price is right before making your first appointment.
- It’s more effective for certain people than others.
- The laser technicians will tell you everything you need to know before your first appointment, and one of those will be that laser hair removal is more effective for some people than others. If you have thick, dark hair and light skin, you’re a perfect candidate because the laser can easily detect the hair follicle.
We Don’t Just Offer Laser Hair Removal Orlando
We are a comprehensive aesthetic health clinic that offers a first class experience in a vast array of innovative services and products to improve the well-being of our clients. We strive to ensure that our clients receive suitable and of high-quality service, in both aesthetic and reconstructive surgery.
Call The Top Plastic Surgeon in Orlando Today
We are professionals who are trained in laser hair removal Orlando residents can turn to. You can trust Reinvent Me Plastics & Aesthetics. Our clients come to us for different reasons, but everyone comes to us with the same goal: to uncover the best versions of themselves. We have the tools to help you. There’s a reason why we are the best experts in plastic surgery near me. Call us today for more information on either of our four locations. We are rated as one of the top plastic surgeon in Orlando FL. Stop by and schedule a consultation with us today!