Are you thinking about getting a facelift soon? Do you have all the facts and know what to expect when it comes time for the procedure? The professional surgeons at Reinvent Me Plastics & Aesthetics are here to make sure you are fully prepared before you go under. We have all the information when it comes to plastic surgery near me. This is why we are deemed as the best in Orlando. In no time, you will be up to date with all the expectations.
The Time is Now
You are in your 40’s. The time seems more appropriate now than ever. Take a look in the mirror. When you see yourself, do you feel you don’t look the same anymore? Are you unrecognizable? Think of an old home. After years pass, it becomes outdated and withered. This usually indicates that it is time for a renovation. The goes for faces as well. It is time for remodeling. While, cosmetic surgery, should only be a last resort after all else fails, it is a serious step. We want to go over some things to consider before you see a surgeon. Call the best plastic surgery near me.
- Your motivation.
- It is essential that you already feel good about yourself that you just want to improve your self-image and refresh your face.
- Your expectations.
- Be realistic. Facial plastic surgery won’t make your husband or wife come back, and it won’t make your employer rehire you. It also won’t make you look like your favorite movie star, either.
- Your emotional state.
- If you are going through emotional trauma you just lost your spouse, got divorced, are depressed do not have cosmetic surgery.
- Your support system.
- Because you will feel blue, you need people backing up your decision, people who can see you through the rough times.
- The expense.
- You do not want this surgery to add to any financial troubles. If you trade one problem for another, that’s not good. You’ve got to be able to afford it.
- The risks.
- Like any surgery, there are routine risks associated with anesthesia, blood loss, infections. But cosmetic surgery has specific risks. There could be some asymmetry, a less-than-desirable outcome, slow healing. Are you prepared to deal with that?
- A second surgery.
- Some 15% to 20% of noses have to be redone. That’s when it’s important to have a good relationship with your doctor. You have to stick together, and if a revision is needed for the final result, be prepared to go for it.
- Your vision.
- Do you have a clear idea of what you want? Discuss this will your surgeon to ensure you are both on the same page.
Call Us Today
We are professionals who have all the knowledge about a facelift. You can trust Reinvent Me Plastics & Aesthetics. Our clients come to us for different reasons, but everyone comes to us with the same goal: to uncover the best versions of themselves. We have the tools to help you. There’s a reason why we are the best experts in plastic surgery near me. Call us today for more information.